ACR39U PocketMate II is a portable smart card reader that is more than meets the eye. The swivel-USB-go design keeps it safe when not in use. The reader is capable of supporting demanding smart card applications using full-sized contact smart cards. No larger than a USB stick, it embodies reliable functionality and nifty design.
ACR39U PocketMate II supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V) and microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol. In addition, it supports a wide variety of memory cards, including the Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) and SIPRNET Card. This makes it ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as PIV, Physical and Logical Access Control, Digital Signature, and Online Banking applications.
This sleek and simple pocket-sized reader is designed to be used anytime and anywhere. Being PC/SC and CCID-compliant, ACR39U-N1 PocketMate II can easily be integrated in a computer-based environment. Using the standard USB-Type A connector, it helps provide wide-ranging support. Its drivers are compatible with operating systems such as Windows®, Linux®, and Mac OS®. In addition, ACR39U PocketMate II may be used on mobile devices running on Android™ versions 3.1 and later.
ACR39U PocketMate II is the perfect smart card reader for your smart card solution.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Swivel Motion Design
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports CAC
- Supports SIPRNET Card
- Supports J-LIS Card
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later